who we are

Designed with the 99% of players in mind who can't afford a high-end electric guitar much less a boutique build, LAMBERTONES was started to give you a way to have professional tone for a much more reasonable investment. About 5% of your electric guitars tonal qualities come from the materials of the instrument: wood types, pocket routing, nut build quality, finish material, etc. The other 95% of your tone quality come from your electrical components: pickups, shielding, potentiometers, capacitors, etc. Most guitars priced under $1500 come with mass produced pickups made overseas, low-tolerance winding specs, sub-par quality wire, substitute magnets, and more.

Your tone potential suffers significantly unless you buy signature high-end electric guitars from big name brands, which can cost in the thousands, or commission a boutique electric guitar build which can be up to the tens of thousands of dollars. Put LAMBERTONES in any guitar, and we are confident that you will have a guitar that will sound better than some of the best custom guitars on the planet. 


Above all else we are Jesus-followers. Family next. Finally, fueled by coffee, we strive to build the best sounding guitar pickups in the world. Welcome to the family.


- Kurtis Lamberton (Owner)



LAMBERTONES was started from a passion for excellence. With combined backgrounds in automotive mechanics, engineering, photography, and music; LAMBERTONES was formed with the desire to create the best sounding guitar pickups in the world. Whether you're playing a Squire Telecaster or a '59 Gibson Les Paul, LAMBERTONES will elevate your guitars tonal qualities to a completely new level.